Friday Five: Volume I • Week III
Hope everyone is having a great week! I’m enjoying a much needed day off from my day job; trying to catch up on housework, errands, and a bit of rest. I’ve got some really unique topics in today’s roundup so I hope you’ll enjoy checking them out.
1. If you’re a citizen of the United States and have ever wondered what it’s like to fly with a firearm, Emily over at the blog Style Me Tactical has a great post that walks you through each step of the process.
2. I really loved this post from Brett at The Art of Manliness titled Why You Need a Reading Plan. It got me thinking about my own reading objectives and how I might implement some of these tactics in my effort to tackle next year’s reading list.
3. Author James Clear wrote a great piece on The Difference Between Professionals and Amateurs. If you like what you read on James’ blog, you should check out the book he just published titled Atomic Habits.
4. Matthew of the blog Expert Vagabond wrote a really interesting post on his journey to obtain dual citizenship.
5. No matter how much I try, I don’t know that I’ll ever be a morning person. For those of you like me, who struggIe to rise with the sun, help can be found in this list of productivity tips for late risers.
Thanks for reading!