10 Instagrams I'm Loving Lately
Instagram is probably my favorite social media platform. Since it's primarily photos, I feel like it's a much more pleasant experience to logon and spend a few minutes scrolling, without having to filter out all of the useless/uninteresting information of platforms like Facebook. Since it's #followfriday I thought I would share some of the accounts that I've loved following lately. Click on any of the items in bold to open the link.
- Paperboyo is an artist who comes up with the most creative cutouts that he incorporates into shots of iconic architecture and landscapes. His creations are some of the most innovative things I've seen on the internet.
- BookishBronte is another gifted creator that I really enjoy following. Bronte combines her artistic ability with her love of literature, to inspire her photoshoots. Her combination of literature and whimsy brings a smile to my face every time she posts.
- MariannePfeffer isn't the type of account that I would typically follow. I'm not very talented in the kitchen, but I absolutely love seeing her latest creations and watching her baking and decorating videos. There is just something so relaxing about watching Marianne frost a cake! I believe she's also in the process of working on a cookbook, so be on the lookout for that.
- adnan_bubalo_landscapes features the most gorgeous photography. Adan's photos aren't only some of the most beautiful I've seen, but also typically feature Bosnia and Herzegovina (one of my favorite countries) in all of its spectacular glory. His photos will make you want to book a trip to BIH a.s.a.p.
- Pretty Cities of Instagram started out as an account that featured pretty shots of London and has since expanded to include the prettiest vignettes from your favorite cities around the world. Pretty Cities just published their first book featuring their original London content. The book is available for purchase here.
- henrythecoloradodog features Henry the dog and his cat brother Baloo. These two are the cutest duo on the internet. Trust me on this! My cat and dogs get along famously, but Henry and Baloo take matters to a whole other level. They even go camping together!
- breakfastwithaview is a page that features stunning breakfast spreads laid out in the most beautiful settings. I'm not sure if this account sparks my wanderlust or gives me a hankering for a really good brunch.
- mrshoofie you know how so many Instagram accounts feature the same old cliche images as the next? Well, mr shoofie has taken one of those cliches to another level and only features photos of the best shoe-selfies from around the world.
- walltraveled features the best street art photos from all over the globe. Scrolling through the brightly colored images on this account can't help but bring a smile to your face.
- londonispink is an expat living in London. You'll definitely feel like you're wearing rose colored glasses when you scroll through this account. I'm not generally a big fan of the color pink, but when combined with London, it just works. Julie, the owner of londonispink, also features the best rosy locals from her travels outside of London.
Now that I've shared some of my favorite accounts, I'd love to hear about some of yours. Please comment below and thanks for reading!