Friday Five: Volume II • Week II
1. Do you ever leave a dream destination feeling like you’ve only scratched the surface? Then you should check out this post from Dame Traveler. I often feel like the more places I visit, the more I want to see in the places I’ve already been.
2. I loved these tips from Meghan at Wit & Whimsy for part time bloggers. It’s not easy juggling a full time job and a creative outlet like a blog, but it can be done.
3. I really enjoy learning about skincare and Renée Rouleau is my Holy Grail. I look forward to each of her new blog posts and this one on active ingredients is a great cheat sheet of their benefits, uses, and side effects.
4. Such great advice from James Clear on the topic of Motivation, something that more often than not seems incredibly elusive.
5. I’ve been slowly trying to add more greenery to the inside of my home, which can be tricky with two dogs and a cat who are constantly munching on something they shouldn’t. This list of pet friendly houseplants has helped me put together a shopping list for plants that not only look great, but won’t harm my babies if they fancy a taste.